Serving the Logan area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
RTE 10 Three Mile Curve
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The Logan Center is a health care facility that offers a range of medical services. The center provides a variety of skilled nursing and rehabilitative services to patients. It offers treatment, nutri
2.Trinity Health Care Svc-Logan
1000 W Park Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Trinity Health Care Services Of Mingo
106 branch road 25601... 520 Justice Ave, Logan WV, 25601
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
4.Trinity Healthcare Svc
520 Justice Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHealth & Welfare Clinics
312 Hudgins St
Social Service OrganizationsCounseling ServicesFoster Care AgenciesNurses-Home Services
6.Pride Inc Case Management
699 Stratton St
Social Service OrganizationsChild CareCommunity OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
447 Palmer Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Equipment & Supplies
A Place For Mom
Serving the Logan area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.