1.MedExpress Urgent Care
123 Enterprise Dr
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
As a neighborhood medical center, MedExpress offers a broad scope of urgent care, employer health and basic wellness and prevention services and coordinates care with other area health care providers.
2.Meds 2 Go Express
762 Little Coal River Rd
3.Matewan Red Jacket Med Clinic
329 Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Appalachlan Hwy Med-Surgcl
1973 Appalachian Hwy
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.