Muccia Plumbing, Inc.
Hackensack, NJ, 07601
1.Air Group LLC
1 Prince Rd
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Air Group has been servicing the HVAC systems in my house since before we bought it 5 years ago. They were the original installers of a 3-zone system. When I first moved into the house, I tried Air
2.BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
$75 Off Any Water Heater Purchase & Installation+4more
BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc., is an owner-operated plumbing company serving all of Bergen County and surrounding areas. BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating can provide you with solutions to all
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & Repairers
We purchased a house approximately 4 years ago. A few weeks later we had water in the basement. It turned out that our lines were very old and broken and needed replacing immediately. Concrete floo
4.Muccia Plumbing, Inc.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Save $25 When You Mention This Coupon & YP
Muccia has repaired and installed gas fired heating equipment throughout Bergen County for the past 30 Plus Year. Muccia repairs and installs AC systems throughout Bergen County.
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
Visit our website
6.AAA American Quick Sewer & Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsBoiler Repair & Cleaning
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
BZ Dependable Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
Teaneck, NJ, 07666
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.