Kerman Mobile Homes Inc
14754 W Whitesbridge Ave, Kerman, CA, 93630
1.Twin Oaks Mobile Home Park
11303 N Highway 99
Mobile Home ParksMobile Home DealersManufactured Housing-Communities
2.Twin Oaks Community Church
8800 Thornton Rd
Community ChurchesBaptist ChurchesGeneral Baptist ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
Kerman Mobile Homes Inc.
6610 Betty Dr, Visalia, CA, 93291
Please try reloading the page.
Joanne has been professional. If anything is wrong , they fix it right away. One of the best property management companies we have ever worked with. Thank you!
This is the real deal BBQ! They offer many different types of meat and each and everyone is delicious. I have been on the look out for a decent BBQ restaurant and I think we have found it in Dickey's. My wife and my son and I tried it with our grandkids and we all loved it. The portions are very generous and the food it delicious. My wife had the deep fried okra and she loved it. I tried the 2 meat platter (chopped brisked and pulled pork) and found it to be moist and tender and very tasty. The cole slaw is delicious too! And, they have a unsweetened tea that we all loved! I highly recommend Dickey's for your BBQ desires. Try it and you will agree!
Very poor customer service. Front desk person had a bad attitude and even stopped communicating, at one point. She ignored questions. Very unprofessional. Little did she know she was being recorded the whole time. I was shocked just listening to how she responded on the playback. I can't believe such an unprofessional office would be in charge of this neighborhood I live in. She was also very rude and immature the whole time. I would expect her manners from a teenager. When you are the first person a customer encounters, you should be thoroughly courteous, but "Jeanette" acted otherwise. It is evident that customer service is not a top priority for this company.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.