San Joaquin General Hospital
500 W Hospital Rd, French Camp, CA, 95231
1.Dr. Dilbag Singh, MD
975 S Fairmont Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Randhir H Singh, M.D.,
1920 Tienda Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Singh Gurpreet DVM
8901 Elk Grove Florin Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet GroomingPet Services
4.Dr. Gurmeet Singh, DDS
1407 W March Ln
5.Raman Singh DDS Inc
3246 W Grant Line Rd
6.Shailada Singh DR DDS
2750 Naglee Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
421 S Central Ave
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.