Lawn Care By Michael
615 Waterford Ln, Mcdonough, GA, 30253 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.A Covington Window Cleaners Inc
7152 Flat Rock Trl SE
Lawn MaintenanceWater Pressure CleaningCleaning ContractorsWindow Cleaning
3.Frazier Lawn Service
1132 Kay Ter SE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
This is the first time and definitely not the last time I will use Frazier Lawn Service!!He made my yard look totally different Will recommend his service to all my friends. Thanks Mike!!!
4.Countryview Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Country View Lawn Service is located at the address 2581 Lake Capri Dr in Conyers, Georgia 30012. They can be contacted via phone at (404) 290-2680 for pricing, hours and directions. Country View Lawn
5.C & N Lawn Care
6.K&L Lawn Maintenance & Tree Removal
792 harp rd
3334 N Druid Hills Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Well-named business! Michelle has a great eye for design and is able to translate plans into beautiful garden spaces. Fully customized, she listens carefully to the customer's ideas and needs, then of
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.