1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Drew's Lawn & Snow Svc
103 Frances St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
This company is horrible. They have a contract with our association and multiple occasions missed multiple buildings when shoveling. I have a special needs child that I have to get off the bus and hav
1024 Mccameron Ave
Lawn MaintenanceHome CentersSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Alway's The Greenest Lawn
1337 Washburn Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesGardeners
5.Carefree Lawn Maintenance Inc.
17751 S Gougar Rd
6.Country Style Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.A&R Lawn Care
16504 W 146th Pl
Professional lawn care
Lockport Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.