1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Appliance Repair
3340 Mall Loop Dr
Lawn MowersSmall Appliance RepairExercising Equipment-Service & RepairWashers & Dryers Service & Repair
Sears customer service was great. The technichian was experienced (37 years with Sears). He did a thorough job. This was a scheduled maintenance check. Customer service called the day before to verify
6.Hi-Way Tractor & Equipment
9820 Southwest Hwy
Lawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSnow Removal Equipment
The customer service here needs training on how to treat people let alone a customer. I walked in about a brand new mower possibly having a warranty issue that I purchased from another retailer. My cu
7320 Duvan Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Lawn-Tech is a local, family owned business specializing in lawn care and tree and shrub care. With over 11,000 customers in the Tinley Park, IL and Southwest Chicago suburban area, Lawn-Tech has been
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.