Serving the Lockport area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Joliet Family Dental
825 Plainfield Rd
After reading these reviews, I had to post a review. Ive been going to this dentist for about 10 years now, my children also. Been to many, that say they couldnt pull a tooth, that i would need a oral
2.Randall F Summers DDS Ltd
391 Quadrangle Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The dentist is really good especially for the scardedy cats. Children are loving the treats they receive and my sons sensitivity is handled so well he doesn't even cry!
3.Dr. Gabriella M. Paolucci, DDS
1960 Essington Rd Ste 105
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Comfortable setting, they had modern equipment and the dentsit was friendly and knowledgeable. Hygienist answered all my questiona and was super nice
4.Michael B Fagan DDS
15750 S Bell Rd
Dr. Michael Fagan is a general family dentist located in Homer Glen. Distinguishing the practice in 1979, he strides to provide high quality dentistry in a cring and pleasant environment for all of hi
5.Pediatric Dental Specialty Associates, Ltd.
315 Alana Dr
At Pediatric Dental Specialty Associates in New Lenox, IL, creating and maintaining your childs oral health is our primary goal. We will strive to make your relationship with us a pleasant and rewardi
6.Zale, Kenneth R, DDS
856 N State St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Dr. Gregory Bobak, DDS
230 E 8th St Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Lockport area. Get Matched With a Great Dentist.Personalized Matches. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future