12885 N Highway 183
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2.Planned Parenthood - North Austin Health Center
9041 Research Blvd
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Austin, TX for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Planned Parenthood - South Austin Health Center
201 E Ben White Blvd Bldg B
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Austin, TX for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2919 Manchaca Rd
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
707 Rio Grande St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & Services
306 E Wallace St
Family Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
2005 W Wallace St Ste 6
Family Planning Information CentersSocial Service OrganizationsBirth Control Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.