Arandas Tire Headquarters
2040 Dragoon Ct, Detroit, MI, 48209
19268 Middlebelt Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & Service
Came in 5 mins prior to closing, the guys stayed and repaired my tire. Wil be back when I need service done on my carMore Nearby Locations »
2.Budget Brakes & Service
15140 Middlebelt Rd
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
$24.95 OIL CHANGE+2more
Great company highly recommend the owner Joe is a pleasure to deal with I highly recommend and would definitely do business with again.
3.Diamond Tire & Dumpster
13101 Eckles Rd
Tire DealersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesTrash Containers & Dumpsters
* Family Own and Operated * On and Off Road Tire Service Available 24/7 * In House Tire Service Available * Servicing Michigan and Ohio * Over 100 Years Experience * We Come to you On-Site, Commercial
4.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1845 N Wayne Rd
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
5.Tire Depot & More
36973 Amrhein Rd
Great source for used tires. Friendly Service.
12801 Newburgh Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
18975 Middlebelt Rd
I've gone to this Dicount Tire location for many years and several sets of tires. They are very willing to match or beat any quotes you bring to them from Belle Tire right down the street. I've only gMore Nearby Locations »
3905 Dix Hwy, Lincoln Park, MI, 48146
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.