Glacier Hills Inc
1200 Earhart Rd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
1.Heartland Health Care Center-Livonia
28550 5 Mile Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
15775 Middlebelt Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesElderly HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
Founded in 1970, Manoogian Manor is a 60-plus-bed nonprofit retirement community that provides assisted living and personal care services for senior citizens. It provides housekeeping, laundry, 24-hou
3.Arden Courts of Livonia
32500 7 Mile Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dorvin Convalescent & Nursing Center Inc
29270 Morlock St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
36000 Campus St
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
* Licensed Home for the Aged * Individual Apartments * Personalized Services * Medication Administration * 3 Meals Served Daily * Monthly Financial Assistance Available
6.Carriage House Apartments
7040 Venoy Rd
ApartmentsAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
A company in Garden City, MI, that specializes in Apartments, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities, Homes-Institutional Aged, Elderly Homes, Assisted Living Elder Care Services, NursingMore Nearby Locations »
34601 Elmwood St
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesApartments
26900 Franklin Rd, Southfield, MI, 48033
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.