1.Garcia Performance Tire Wheels
220 Franci St
2.Garza Tire & Wheel
6886 Santa Fe Dr
Tire DealersTowingBrake RepairWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
* New & Used Tires for Auto, Truck, Farm & Industrial * Free Local Pickup & Delivery * 24 Hour Road Service * Computerized Alignment * Accessoies * Mufflers * Shocks * Automobile Repairing & Service
3.Garza Tire & Wheel
6886 Santa Fe Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
We are a group of independent tire dealers that service the needs of the tire and automotive public with leading brands, quality products and fast friendly service.
4.Sirenos Tire & Mufflers
1647 Front St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
5.Jack's R Better
1691 Atwater Blvd
Truck Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
The owner personally drove to Modesto to get a part from the dealer so I could get my car back the same day.
6.Garcia's Tire Shop
433 Industrial Dr Ste M
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
497 Winton Pkwy
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Livingston O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pMore Nearby Locations »
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.