1638 W Genesee St, Syracuse, NY, 13204
1.Raineri William A DDS PC
4900 W Taft Rd
Braces and Invasalign with Dr.Raineri William has been in business for 30years. We specialized in Orthodontics we work with teens and adults. Complimentary Orthodontics Consultation. We have to locati
2.Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free X Ray and Exam For New Patients 18+ Years Old+1more
Dr amam and Dr stets are amazing. Julia the hegentist helped me so much. Shannon the receptionist was great too. I highly recommend stone dentistry .
8057 Brewerton Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I am not very good at this. I would like to thank everybody that has made my experience coming back to the dentist . From the first day i walk in to the north syracuse office everybody has been greatMore Nearby Locations »
4.Charu Saini DDS
4881 W Taft Rd Ste 1
Complete family dentistry. Dentists were very caring and we received good treatment. Overall a very good experience with this dentistry
4955 W Taft Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
This woman caused my tooth to break!
6.Smile Design DDS PC
7655 Oswego Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsPeriodontists
Smile design 's goal is to provide excellent, affordable dental service to Syracuse, Liverpool, Baldwinsville, Clay, Cicero and surrounding area in a courteous, professional and kind manner. Brian and
7.Arthur Paul McCann, DDS
4881 W Taft Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY, 13039
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future