Suwannee Valley Tire Service
1225 NW US Highway 129, Jasper, FL, 32052
1.Duncan Tire & Auto
970 Hamilton Ave NE
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomotive Roadside Service
My car broke down on I75. Had to be towed all the way to Gainesville dealership. Not only were they professional the equipment was clean. After having ridden with the owner I can see he shares my sa
2.Gill Tire Co & Auto Sales
303 Howard St W
Tire DealersNew Car DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Car Dealers
Buyer beware. They do not stand behind their tires. Go elsewhere with your $$$$. Had to give 1 star or I would not have given any.
3.Town & Country Tire Service
317 Howard St E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
6868 Us Highway 129
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Conveniently located in Walmart, we provide professional portrait photography at affordable prices. For customer service, call 1-888-PICME-TOO. Company Overview PictureMe Portrait Studios are convenie
5.Suwannee Tire Service
9586 Us Highway 90
6.Duncan Tire & Auto
422 Howard St E
7.Interstate Truck Tire Svc
505 Houston Ave NW
Thomas Tire Repair & Road Service
407 NW County Road 25A, Lake City, FL, 32055
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.