Jerry's A-1 Locksmith
531 SE Pennsylvania St, Lake City, FL, 32025 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Jerry's A-1 Locksmith
531 SE Pennsylvania St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Jerry's Locksmith is available 24/7 for Emergency Lock-Out Service.
198 SE Pine Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
327 N Marion Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBicycle ShopsBicycle Repair
Just wanted to say how much i appreciate this business. For doing something that would've been SO simple for any other locksmith in town to do, but none of them would. Making a copy of a transponder
6.Ozzie's 24 Hour Towing And Auto
2492 SE Baya Dr
Locks & LocksmithsWholesale Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
I was traveling to Orlando when my truck started over heating, not being from around Lake City, I wasn't sure who to call but by chance I called Ozzies towing from the yellow pages, and within 25 minu
7.Roadside & Locksmith Service
Automotive Roadside ServiceKeysLocks & Locksmiths
they are a awesome family owned bussiness... very fast response ..... always nice even in the middle of the night.. i couldn,t get in my house our car ,,, they are just awesome
Call A Pro
Serving the Live Oak area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.