Hays Tire & Service
633 Pine St, Abilene, TX, 79601
1.Zee's Tire Shop
902 Hall Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2.Price's Home & Auto
307 Phelps Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
3.Littlefield Tire & Service
715 Hall Ave
Inspection ServiceWheelsTire Dealers
4.John Roley Autocenter, Ltd.
Hwy 84 E
New Car DealersNew Truck DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car Dealers
5.Hays Tire & ServiceServing the Littlefield, TX area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Affordable performance from a valued leader.
6.Forrest Tire Company
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
About a month and a half ago I went to Forrest Tires, because I needed to replace one of my front tires. I get there and they tell me all of my tires except for one is bad. So they tell me about some
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
6210 Slide Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.