Alarm & Security Services
7107 W 12th St, Little Rock, AR, 72204
1.G & K Security Supply
10102 N Rodney Parham Rd
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Data Equipment IncServing the Little Rock, AR area
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersIdentification Equipment & SuppliesNo Internet Heading AssignedBadges
Data Equipment, Inc. Has Proudly Provided Customer Sales And On-Site Service In Seven States For Nearly 25 Years. Government Agencies, Hospitals, Financial Institutions, Schools, Transit Providers, Te
3.All Mac Solutions
14710 Cantrell Rd Ste 13a
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer & Equipment DealersComputer Software & ServicesConsumer Electronics
4.Simple Com Telecom, Data, Wiring & Convergence
17200 Chenal Pkwy
Telecommunications-Equipment & Supply
5.All Mac Solutions
13200 W Markham St Ste 105
Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer & Equipment DealersComputer Software & ServicesInternet Products & Services
6.Alarm & Security Services
7107 W 12th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
7.My Security Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Triple-S Alarm Co Inc
2820 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR, 72202
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.