Aebersold Family Dentistry
820 N University Ave, Little Rock, AR, 72205
1.Michael B. Ashcraft, DDS, MS
23 Shackleford Dr
Dental HygienistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
He is a master at what he does. The staff if very friendly and the wait time is minimal. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so. My smile is beautiful! Thank you so much.
2.Michael B Ashcraft DDS MS
2650 John Harden Dr Ste L
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Tara Scallion DDS/Landmark Dental
3401 Atwood Rd Ste D, Little Rock, AR, 72206
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future