Nayles Medical Clinic
1400 Main St, Little Rock, AR, 72202
1.United Methodist Behavioral Hospital
2202 S Fillmore St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Methodist Behavioral Hospital
601 Murphy Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Methodist Behavioral Hospital
1601 Murphy Dr
Psychological ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & Information
Hi my named is Jessica.Iam now 20 years old. I used lived in Group home age of 13 through 15. In my experience in Methodist Group home, it has change my life and learning my monster behavior because I
4.Methodist Family Health
2002 S Fillmore St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
Located in Little Rock, Ark., Methodist Children's Home is an orphanage that is managed by Methodist Family Health. Established in 2003, Methodist Family Health is offers various behavioral health car
The Bridgeway Hospital
21 Bridgeway Rd, North Little Rock, AR, 72113
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.