Pain Care Associates
8801 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR, 72205
1.Scott DC Brown MD
6520 Baseline Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
1100 N University Ave, Suite 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Brown, Brock, DDS
4220 N Rodney Parham Rd
4.Scott Alan Schoen, DDS
5400 Highland Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Farrell, Scott C, DDS
2000 S University Ave
6.John Scott Scallion, DDS
4220 N Rodney Parham Rd Ste 200
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Brown, Scott R
440 Denison St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Nayles Medical Clinic
1400 Main St, Little Rock, AR, 72202
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future