1.ARC Express Walk-In Clinic
11524 N Rodney Parham Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
We had an AWESOME experience here. The employees were so nice. The Lady that helped us, Donna, was very kind, informative, respectful and compassionate. She knew just what to do to help. THANK YOU SO
2.Nayles Medical Clinic
1400 Main St
Medical ClinicsCosmetic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
My husband and I waited 3 hours and had to leave to pick up kids from school. Last time I was there I waited 2 hours.the staff is rude. Someone outside asked if we knew a good pill mill. Husband had b
1301 Wilson Rd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPsychiatric Clinics
I have had nothing but good things happen in my life since I started going here.
4.All For Kids Pediatric Clinic
904 Autumn Rd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
I love all the doctors here at All for Kids. At some point in time my oldest daughter has seen all of them for various illness due to her asthma. All of them have been caring and willing to do whateve
5800 W 10th St
All the staff and Dr. are very professional and caring about the patients.
6.College Station Clinic
4206 Frazier Pike
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
7.Little Rock Dermatology Clinic, P.A.
500 S University Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
Little Rock Dermatology specializes in treating diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Located in Little Rock, Ark., the clinic treats a variety of general dermatologic conditions. It also specializes
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.