1.Grosu Enterprise Inc
14848 Colonel Glenn Rd
Stucco & Exterior Coating ContractorsBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsWaterproofing Contractors
Visit our website
25 % for New Customers+2more
Very professional and trustworthy we are very happy with his work and would recommend and use again. He fulfilled his commitment in a timely manner
2.Richard McCoy DBA McCoy Construction
9518 Brittany Point Dr
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsConcrete Contractors
Mr. McCoy was very patient and professional, throughout the entire process. Completed everything on schedule and within budget. Two thumbs up, would recommend his company to anyone!!
3.Interstate Financial Systems
300 S Spring St
Tax Return PreparationAccounting ServicesFinancial ServicesBookkeeping
5511 A St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We guarantee: promptness. Cleanliness. Drug & alcohol free electricians. Courteous service. Skilled professionals. NO surprising charges
5.First Financial Mortgage
12921 Cantrell Rd Ste 105
BanksReal Estate LoansMortgagesFinancial Services
6.Howland & Norris CPA
401 W Capitol Ave
Tax Return PreparationAccounting ServicesFinancial ServicesAccountants-Certified Public
1901 S Woodrow St
Mats & MattingLinen Supply ServiceUniformsWork Clothes
Very detail and customer service oriented, very pleasing
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.