Serving the Little River area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Summit Place North Myrtle Beach
491 Highway 17
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
It is a great place with a homie feeling as soon as you walk into the door, awesome place for loved ones!
2.Randall Counseling And Therapy Services
657 Twinflower St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
491 Highway 17
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
4.Jensen's Country Lakes
4353 Erie Dr
Assisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Grand Strand Senior Care
4237 River Hills Dr Ste 150
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Grand Stand Healthcare
4452 Socastee Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Little River area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.