Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Little Falls area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
2.Catholic Health Initiatives
811 2nd St SE
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Family Medical Center
811 2nd St SE Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
You'll find family medicine, specialty care and outstanding service in a friendly, supportive environment at Family Medical Center.Family PracticeFamily practice physicians are specifically trained an
4.Centra Care Clinic
811 2nd St SE
ClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
5.Northern Eye Center
119 1st St NE Ste 5
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsOptical Goods
42 E Broadway
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Ray Moshier, Other
301 1st St SE
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Transportation - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.