Key-Whitman Eye Center
11442 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243
1.Wolf, Jill E, MD
730 E Eldorado Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Wolf's Lodge Archery & Hunting
2700 E Eldorado Pkwy
Archery Equipment & SuppliesSporting Goods
3.Dr. Leon Wolf, MD
6010 Yorkville Ct
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
4.Matthias Tilmann Florian Wolf, MD
1935 Medical District Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-NephrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Wolf, Matthias T, MD
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Wolf, Kimberly S
1512 Teasley Ln
7.Wolf Entertainment Productions, Inc.
2831 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 103-106
Video Tape Editing ServiceVideo Production Services-Commercial
Wolf Entertainment Productions, Inc. (WEP) is an award winning video production company founded in 2002. WEP specializes in professional video production services for broadcast, webstream and DVD. We
Center For Family Medicine PA
1906 W Us Highway 82, Sherman, TX, 75092
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.