Serving the Lithia Springs area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Atlanta West Periodontics
2168 Skyview Dr
Dr. Cushman's staff went out of their way to make my experience exceptional. They were on time, friendly, and caring. Dr. Cushman took a great deal of time to explain my problems and the solutions.
2.Smith J Keith DMD PC
1777 Lee Rd
3507 Veterans Memorial Hwy
Dr.Daniels and his staff are always friendly and professional. My husband and I have been going there for a couple of years now and they have always been very helpful.
4.Carroll, William E DDS
1620 Mulkey Rd
I've been going to Dr. Carroll for about 25 years. He and his staff have always been professional and full of smiles. Jennifer is the best. I went into Dr. Carroll's office one day and I received a ge
5.Williams, Jim DMD
8558 Hospital Dr
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Awesome Dentist & staff. Very friendly and professional. I would recommend to everyone. Sandra the Hygenist is Amazing!. Go ahead, call and make your appointment.
6351 Douglas Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
On a recent visit I accompanied family who is extremely nervous when visiting a dentist. Accompanying her back has never been a problem with the exception of the time when they did the physical dentaMore Nearby Locations »
7.Right Touch Dental
870 Crestmark Dr Ste 100
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Right Touch is amazing!!! Their fun energy helps my children LOVE going to the dentist!! Imagine that! They are nice and efficient. They love my girls, and they take GREAT care of their dental needs.
John H. Hamel
Serving the Lithia Springs area. Take Action! Ask About Veneers,Crowns, Bridges & Whitening.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future