1.Robert Stefanski DDS
515 Marshall St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Todd H Ryan DDS
57 N Howell St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
*Serving Hillsdale Since 1984 *Cosmetic, Laser & Implant Dentistry *High-Tech Dental Care Offers Many Options to Our Patients From Whitening, Fillings, Implants to Full Mouth Smile Makeovers *We CAN H
6.Lee Kendall J PLLC
111 S Howell St
Very knowledable and caring professional doctor and staff. Explains any and all procedures, answers all my questions. Always a short wait time before seeing someone.
7.Matthew C. Christopher, DDS, PC
369 E Chicago St
The office of Matthew C. Christopher, D.D.S, P.C. is located in the picturesque village of Union City, Michigan. Dr. Christopher and Associates have established high standards for quality dental care
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future