1.Blessed Assurances Counseling
107 W Ryder St
2.Montgomery County Health Dept
317 W Union Ave
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Workers
219 E Union Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesHypnotistsHypnotherapy More InfoPREFERRED
4.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
5.Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesRehabilitation Services
Harbor Village is an exception as it is so clean and beautiful that I felt that there can be no other better place for my sister to stay a long duration for her recovery. She had to go through an inte
6.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalHypnotherapy
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
7.A Center For Addiction Recovery
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCrisis Intervention ServiceRehabilitation Services
We took our 18-year-old son here to get counseling, our insurance provides 100% coverage for counseling and mental health. We verified that they accepted our insurance, and after several visits like
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Counseling - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.