Jensen Lock & alarm
3075 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH, 44505 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.Austintown Lock & Key & Security Cameras
4499 Mahoning Ave
Locks & Locksmiths
Auto Chip Keys, Auto & Home Lockouts, Deadbolts Installed,Rekeyed, Repaired or Replaced. Repair & replace Auto remotes. Keys Duplicated, Security Cameras & Misc Sales
4.Allied Locksmiths of Youngstown Inc
2904 South Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
5.Jensen Lock & alarm
3075 Belmont Ave
Locks & LocksmithsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
Visit our website
6.Lisbon Lock & Safe
39710 State Route 517
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
9011 Market St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Call A Pro
Serving the Lisbon area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.