Call A Pro
Serving the Lindsborg area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Main Street Towing
1416 Mohawk Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Main Street Towing provides a full range of roadside assistance within McPherson, Kansas, and surrounding areas. Utility vehicles, such as mini trucks and UTVs, are available for commercial companies
4.Ken's Auto TowServing the Lindsborg, KS area
Locks & LocksmithsMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
5.Auto Home Key & Lock Service
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Super fast response time. Robin was very friendly and was far more economical than the other places I called. Definitely highly recommend. Thanks Robin!!
6.Ken's Auto TowServing the Lindsborg, KS area
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceMotorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
Thank you for saving me again. I have used Ken's multiple times and always fast convenient and very courteous. The driver was very friendly and even dropped me off while delivering my Truck.
7.Arrow Wrecker Service Inc.Serving the Lindsborg, KS area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTransportation ServicesTools
$5.00 OFF When You Need Us
Auto Home Key & Lock Service
Wichita, KS, 67207
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.