Serving the Lindenhurst area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote.
1.Hamptons Wood Flooring, Inc.
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersHardwood Floors
This guy Sal knows about floors. Ironically, he also did the floors at my nieces dance school!!!
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.Eagle Stone Epoxy Flooring
14 2nd Pl
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersPainting Contractors
Owner and Operator, Mario Flores, has been installing epoxy floors for the last ten years. He has provided his expert services to clients in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the New England area
32 Merrick Avenue
Wood FinishingBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWoodworkingCarpenters
Special offers coming soon!
Hardwood Flooring: A few things can enhance the quality of a living space the way hardwood flooring can. It adds charm and warmth to a home. Whether in a living room, bedroom, or any other room, the m
6.Epoxy By Hoffman Floor Covering
2 Commerce Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFloor MaterialsFloors-Industrial
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Get the sleek, polished hardwood floors that you've always wanted at Empire Today. We offer a variety of real and engineered hardwood options.
Superior Floors Inc.
Serving the Lindenhurst area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?