PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lindenhurst area.
1.Pediatric Immediate Care
150 Sunrise Hwy Ste 200
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
290 Sunrise Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
656 Wellwood Ave
188 N Wellwood Ave
5.Dr. Sabrina Caliendo, DC
239 N Wellwood Ave Ste A
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsAcupuncture
6.Armet, Ronald D
495 S 1st St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Home Care Agency
67 Orchard st
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
Serving the Lindenhurst area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.