1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Aguilar's Lawns and Landscapes
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
10% Off for Spring Cleaning Up & Mulching+2more
Very nice people, punctual, and professional. End result is beautiful.
3.M & D Lawn Care
122 Freezeland Rd
4.Pete Plourds Homeown
63 Squaw Path Way
5.Cutting Edge Lawncare
127 Stillwater Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Mowing & Beyond
474 Cherokee Run Rd
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Best Exterminating Services
484 Remount Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Very unprofessional, I couldn't get past their numerous pour attempts at phone etiquette. Very unnerving, regardless of any future sale on their part they will never see a dime of our hard earned pay.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.