1.Lassiter, John L
323 W Main St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Foothills Oral Surgery
701 S Laurel St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryDentists Referral & Information Service
Our practice is dedicated to excellence in patient care. We practice the most advanced methods and use the latest proven technologies in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition to providing accura
3.Dedmond Family Dentistry
1435 N Aspen St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Visit our website
640 S Magnolia St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3090 E Highway 27
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I think everyone was very nice and knowledgable. I enjoyed the comfortable demeanor the doctor and staff.
6.Cloninger Robert T DDS
910 Dontia Dr
I have been to this Dentist several times, and I'm fixing to go again!He has late night appointments for emergencies!Atmoshere is light and easy, Love his dog!Don't hesitate!
7.Lincolnton Family Dentistry
821 E Sycamore St
i went there and the staff was so nice and they talked to me and made me feel welcome they are sweet and care about there patients. while preping me for the extractions the assistants talked to me and
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future