Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
1.Any Moment Plumbing Inc
3535 Fort St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$150.00 Snake and Camera+1more
I woke up to a huge flood in my basement, about 4 inches of sewage water. I was in tears trying to pump and snake it myself. My sister and I moved in together about a month ago and have been so busy m
2.Tru-Flo Plumbing, Inc.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsBathroom Remodeling
Welcome to Tru-Flo Plumbing, Inc., your trusted full-service plumbing contractor. Since 1994, Tru-Flo Plumbing, Inc. has been offering competitively priced residential or commercial services including
Camera and Snaking Combo $149+3more
Proudly serving our customers for 24 years. Bennies Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing needs. If you need anything from sewer video inspection or cleaning to a faucet install/ repair, we are ava
4.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
5.J & P Plumbing
14020 Warner Ct
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
6.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
$25 off any Plumbing Service Over $200+1more
Glad we called Best they have went above and beyond to help us with our plumbing problem. Very helpful all the way around. Very nice and understanding and eager to help; Excellentte.
7.Burton's Plumbing & Heating
34224 Michigan Ave
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Improvements
Great! They came over on Sunday, December 27th in a time of dire need (malfunctioning toilets). The service man was great, very professional and considerate. They helped turn what could have been a
A1 Bargain Plumbing
Dearborn Heights, MI, 48125
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?