Precision Siding & Windows
835 N 59th St, Lincoln, NE, 68505
1.Precision Siding & Windows
835 N 59th St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsWindowsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
really enjoyed working directly with the owners for the purchase of an installation of our siding and windows .the workmanship was great ,very professional and friendly .highly recommend this compa
2.Capital Glass & Mirror
754 W A St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceFurniture StoresShower Doors & Enclosures
Glass Replacement, Mirrors, Store Fronts, Shower Doors, Table Tops, Automatic Doors, Door Repairs, Storm Doors
3901 S 6th St Ste B
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Kurth Contracting are Very knowledgeable and knew what the problem was straight away. Rob Kurth came Very quick out for an assessment and were able to fix a date for completing the work. Kurth Contr
4.ABG Remodeling LLC
1961 Garfield St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceCabinets
Lincoln, NE and Surrounding Communities. Free Estimates. By appt. http://www.affordablebuildinggroup.com/
5.Window Option Specialists
4900 Vine St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenancePatio Covers & EnclosuresHome Improvements
6.Lifetime Custom Windows & Siding Co
7518 Whitestone Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
At Custom Windows & Siding In Lincoln, NE We Provide Excellent Service When Installing Or Repairing Your Needs For Glass Replacement, Window Repair, Vinyl And Steel Siding And Windows Of All Types. Co
7.Glass Doctor of Lincoln
200 N Antelope Valley Pkwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass DoorsTable TopsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Lincoln area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.