Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Lincoln area.
1700 Saltillo Rd
Installed a new garbage disposal for us. The repair gentleman did a nice quick job.
2.Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lincoln
4201 Pinewood Ln
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
3.Mr. Rooter Plumbing
1700 Saltillo Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.Mr Rooter Plumbing
14634 Grover St
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tanks & Systems
14503 Grover St Ste 107
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
6440 Havelock Ave
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I called Roto-Rooter 6440 Havelock Ave Lincoln NE to Roto rooter a grease trap drain line at Denton American Legion in Denton NE and their response time was excellent and service was very profession
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesServing the Lincoln, NE area
Sewer Cleaners & RepairersDrainage ContractorsPumpsPumps-Renting
in the last week-EditJeff the Master plumber is excellent and very professional. Came by several times and put together several different options price wise since I just purchases the house and money
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?