1.Steckelberg Melanie A DDS PC
3201 S 33rd St Ste A
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
WELCOME to steckelberg Dental, the dental practice of Dr. Melanie Steckelberg. Our goal is to provide quality dental treatment within a safe environment, we strive to be objective in diagnosis and kee
2.Children's Dentistry of Lincoln
1140 N 83rd St
Dr. Milius and his staff are excellent! My teenagers look forward to going for dental visits. He always takes the time to visit with them, and makes them feel like he really cares. I have a friend
4960 O St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Powell Tanya W DDS
249 Cherry Hill Blvd Ste 5
I had not been to a dentist for awhile (2 years), but as Doctor Tanya & staff took great care of my wife, I felt I should give Cherry Hill Dental a try. I was very pleased with the entire dental exp
5.Dentistry at Pioneer Woods
4131 Pioneer Woods Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Insurance, Financing Available.
6.Havelock Dental Group dntst
6129 Havelock Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Lincoln Children's Dentistry PC
6040 Village Dr Ste B
Dr. Rebecca F. Scott and Staff are passionate about helping children be a success at the dentist for a lifetime. We pride ourselves on preventing dental problems, protecting childrens overall health,
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future