1100 Rickard Rd, Springfield, IL, 62704 Helping Families Smile. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the Lincoln, IL area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
2701 N Dirksen Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
from the girl at the front desk to the doctors and girls in the back they all made me feel comfortable. I almost forgot I was at the dentist. The doctor really explained my treatment to me and why I n
124 E Highland Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Aspen Dental. The smiling faces and the care given by each of the staff members has been outstanding. Whitney is very knowledgable and compasionate.
2661 S Veterans Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
They told me to be there 15 minutes early so that I could fill out all my new client papers. I did but the xray tech interrupted me after just the first page and there were at least 5 to fill out!! Af
1401 N Veterans Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
7.Anderson, Karen, DDS - Aspen Dental
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.