King Tires Inc
809 North St E, Talladega, AL, 35160
48065 Us Highway 78
2.Bullock Convenience Store
28 Mclain Ave
3.City Tire Inc
18525 US Highway 231
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesLifts-Automotive & Truck
With some alignments can be very difficult and if he had to come back 4 times he only paid 1 time other stores would charge for each and alignmetns depending on the car or truck they will work till it
5750 Al Highway 202
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Visit our website
Excellent service! Will go back! Tires were delivered and installed the same day. The cost of installation was reasonable and fair.
5.Pell City Tire
19865 Us Highway 231
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceBrake Repair
I had a catastrophic RV failure, dead batteries and non-functioning alternator, and I was lucky enough to pull off the highway a little over a mile from these guys. I was on a condensed timeline trav
6.A & W Truck Tire & Service Center
5230 Al Highway 77
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairDiscount StoresDepartment Stores
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
214 Haynes St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.