1.Meyer Tyra L DDS MS
2969 Blue Jacket Ct
Children's Smiles Dental Care specializes in pediatric dentistry with Dr. Tyra Meyer DDS. and Dr.Andrea Leopold DDS. Kid friendly doctors, on staff! You will wait in a warm and friendly waiting room a
3292 Elida Rd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Hygiene Clinic
4240 Campus Dr
4.Patrick Allan Chaney, DDS, MS
830 W High St Ste 301
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
260 S Eastown Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
260 S Eastown Rd
7.Northwest Dental Center
409 E Kiracofe Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future