PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Lima area.
1.Lattimore Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation
490 Collins St
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationClinicsPhysical Therapists
Within the Lattimore network of clinics, we currently offer 18 convenient locations in Monroe and Livingston Counties. Lattimore provides access to more than 50 certified Physical Therapists. We have
2.Urgent Care by Lifetime Health Marion B. Folsom Health Center
1850 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinics
No appointment necessary. Call (585) 338-1200 for more information.
1300 Jefferson Rd Ste 100
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Immediate Care East
1600 Moseley Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
At Immediate Care East, it is our mission to provide our patients with convenient, walk-in medical treatment at the highest professional level. We provide healthcare services in a cost effective and e
5.Crest Manor Living & Rehabilitation Center
6745 Pittsford Palmyra Rd
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsNursing & Convalescent Homes
Crest Manor Living & Rehabilitation Center is part of the highly respected Bartholomew Health Care Group. We are a family owned operation and have been for over forty years. Julia & Alan Bartholomew b
6.Urgent Care by Lifetime Health - Joseph C. Wilson Health Center
800 Carter St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsUrgent Care
No Appointment Necessary. Call (585) 338-1200 for more information.
7.Migraine Treatment Center
800 Carter St
Urgent CareClinicsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
Lifetime Health's Acute Migraine Treatment Center is designed to treat acute migraine sufferers aged 16 and older. When usual treatment doesn't provide relief, the Migraine Treatment Center is an alte
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Lima area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.