Capitol Pediatrics & Adolescent Center PLLC
3801 Computer Dr Ste 200, Raleigh, NC, 27609
1.Carolina Partners In Mental HealthCare PLLC
1011 Dresser Ct
Counseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Unprofessional practices and is desperate to increase cliental and will misdiagnoss to ensure steady patient flow!
2.Pediatric Therapy Associates
4201 Lake Boone Trl
Occupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesPhysical TherapistsSpeech-Language Pathologists
Pediatric Therapy Associates is a multi-disciplinary practice providing speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, music therapy, and developmental therapy to children and adol
3.Capitol Pediatrics & Adolescent Center PLLCServing the Lillington, NC area
Physicians & SurgeonsOccupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
The Staff at Capitol Pediatrics and Adolescent Center, PLLC is unconditionallycommitted to: - Providing the highest quality of care and caring to our patients, their families, and our employees and th
www.HelloBusiness.com Counseling - 30% offFast business lookup Lillington
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.