1.OK Tire Store
401 S 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
excellent service,competitive prices,take care of their customers....i,m a customer that is well satisfyed by their work on my truck. reccomend you try them out.
2.South 63 Tire Shop
2099 Highway 63
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
3.Huffman's Tire Shop
Po Box 389
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
4.A Diesel Shop LLC
880 Market Rd
Truck Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Rinne's Tire Pros
243 S Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Tire, Wheel, & Complete Auto Service
6.Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
243 S Main St
7.Hock Auto & Tire
1801 S Sam Houston Blvd
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.