PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Liberty area.
1.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
This is a fantastic service! Easy, quick and convenient. Care via video chat - love it. It beats waiting around at an urgent care with a bunch of sick people.
2.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Liberty, NY area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
3.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Liberty, NY area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
4.Youngsville Medical Center
4054 State Route 52
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
5.Catskill Regional Medical Center
38 Pearl St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Refuah Health Center
36 Laurel Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
7.VA Monticello Clinic
55 Sturgis Rd
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Liberty area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.