1.Mike’s Tire Discount & Auto Service Center
150 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersBrake Repair
On his 4 hour drive from NY to Ct, a wheel bearing on my husband's Dodge truck blew out. He limped his truck 5 miles down Rt 17 to a Dodge dealership in Liberty and they were NO help at all. In fact t
2.Grossman's Tire and Automotive
95 Mill St
Tire DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.M & M Auto Group
131 Mill St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
M & M Auto Group is an automotive dealership located at 131 Mill Street. You can find GM parts, auto repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Liberty auto dealer.More Nearby Locations »
4.Uptown Auto Repair
329 N Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
5.Liberty Service Center
4 Oak St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
6.Immaculate Concepts Auto Sound & Speed
146 S Main St
Automobile Radios & Stereo SystemsAutomobile Alarms & Security SystemsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersTire Dealers
7.Thalmanns Service Center
188 Lake St Ste 1
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairAuto Springs & Suspension
Danny Thalmann is an ASE-Certified technician who has been in business for over 20 years. His reputation for professional auto repair is well-known throughout Sullivan County and beyond. Danny believe
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.