1.Casey County Hospital
32 Liberty Sq
2.Casey County Hospital
41 Abes Plz
3.Casey County Hospital
187 Wolford Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitals
The hospital is great but the Dr's that work the ER have much to desire. In ER with chest pain PVCS THROWN every 3-5 seconds been 1 hour 45 minutes NO DOCTOR YET. thank God I'm not coding not even a b
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.