Call A Pro
Serving the Lexington area.
1.Mobile Locksmith Company
Locks & Locksmiths
Legal locksmith services in the Rockbridge County area including 24 hour emergency services, lockouts, re-leying, key copies, transponder (chipped) keys, and more for homes, cars, and business on site
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
4.ASAP Mobile Diesel Truck Service & Repair
Truck Service & RepairAutomotive Roadside Service
This number is a scam. We are Road Service and they called us out to help one of their customers in our area. Larry told me he would pay with a comchek, just call back and ask for Larry. After we fini
5.Robert Young's Auto & Truck IncServing the Lexington, VA area
TowingTruck WreckingTruck Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Used several times...no matter my need they always have the right equipment and answers from my broken down vehicle to recovering my landscaping equipment.
6.R&K Auto repair
724- west midland trail
Auto Repair & ServiceEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
7.Valentine Lock and Service
923 Wilda Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
We have been serving the Shenandoah Valley for more than 24 years! Valentine Lock Service LLC is located in Stuarts Draft, Virginia. We are registered with Virginia’s Department of Criminal Justice Se
Lexington 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.