1.Webb's Auto Repair
2690 Old Huntingdon Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I have been taking cars to Webb's for the past 25 years. They are friendly, honest, hard working people.
2.Performance Tire and Brake
4103 Highway 22 S
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheels
Been doing service with the White's for 25 years. From sales to service, drag racing to 4-wheeling they know.
3.Dunlap & Kyle Co
195 Seahorse Dr
4.Gateway Tire & Service Center
9583 Highway 412 W
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
515 S Broad St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I would like to thank Cody Small at Jones Chevrolet for finding my beautiful Chevrolet Tahoe. The service was fast, friendly, and professional. I would definitely refer family and friends to Jones Che
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
404 W Church St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Lexington O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional pa
7.Helms Motor Company
694 E Church St
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersTire DealersAutomobile Leasing
Helms Motor Company is an automobile dealership that offers an inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. The dealership sells coupes, hatchbacks, sedans, vans and sport utility vehicles. Its inventory
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.